Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Best Friends.


I have 10 BEST friends. There names are Lizzy, Hannah, Heather, Jewel, Kaleigh, Jordan, Clare, Caroline, and Coleen. I love all of them so much. Coleen take's dance lessons with me. I really have like 20 friends, But thease are just some.
My sister is my #1 best friend. Sometimes we fight, but we are still best friends.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

~this is from maddy~
josie, i didn't know you put that. you are my #1 best friend too!
love,
maddy

Tanya said...

this is mom,now.
greatjob on your blog.
I am so glad you've written more than just one time. and i am VERY VERY glad that your sister is your number one best friend. that makes my heart sing! ~i love you~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Josie said...

Hi, Josie! I luv how I am one of your best friends! You are one of my all-time-forever or hold your peace-best friends. BFFAE (Best Friends for evr and evr).
LUV YA,
Clare

Heather_Treasure said...

hey goofball...

Looks like i made it in the top ten..woot woot..Heather treasure is a cool kid..woot woot..ok i'm done with that.. I like the blog very fancy..good job writing too..keep it up kid..i started writing my first poems around your age..writing is a very good way to learn more about yourself and stuff. Keep it up, im proud of ya!

MusicMan said...

aaawwwwwww! how cute. BFF CHEETAHS!