Who thinks boys are lame? I do, They have messy hand writing, and horrible spelling.
Plus they smell, and they are gross. Who has a brother? Brothers are different. They smell alot more and are more gross. I have three brothers and they are all gross, and anoying. but you have to love them.
4 comments:
Hmmmm. I dont' know what to write about this post. I guess it's good because in the end you said that you love them. I'm glad you wrote that part! ~hugs~
i have brothers and i think they're gross and smelly, but they're boys....and God made them too so i guess we have to love them huh?
im not gross! i SHower every day my room is pretty tidy and i sure dont stink! but you love me!
i was NOT talking about you JOJOSH(p.s. you are gross and you do stink and your room is a mess)
Post a Comment